Wednesday 18 April 2012

Praise for Port City

The following is a news release from Michael Beaumont, Bowls NSW Development Manager, included in the "Jack 12" E news.

PORT CITY
"If you were looking for a club as a business model, this could be a great start. 

 Some might say it is in the wrong part of town. Others may say that it is the only thing in that part of town and therefor are not being forced to compete with anything close by. I had the very good fortune to spend a couple of days there recently running some coaching courses. The upstairs buffet is sensational.

I thought that the bowlers were all very friendly and the greens were very good, particularly considering the night before they got flooded. If you were going to make the journey up through the coast, this is a must visit club.

If you were looking to see how it can be done well, drop in and visit them. I put my headmasters hat on and genuinely struggled to find anything I would change. (and you all know how difficult I can be)"

Click here for the full "Jack 12"  E News for April.

No comments: