Monday 23 September 2019

News from Lake Cathie - WBC

The news report for the week ending Sunday 22nd September 2019 from the Lake Cathie Women's BC is now available.

The latest report follows with thanks to Liz Fuller.

Lake Cathie Women’s Bowling Club
 
Report Weekending 22nd September 2019. 

Well a lot happened whilst I was away, firstly congratulations to Jenny Roberts for her win in the Consistency Singles against Wendy Byers in what was a great game I was told and came down to the last few ends.

We also had our Spring Carnival and heard it was a great day with a nice meal and great company. Thank you again to all the other clubs that make the effort to come along to our carnivals we so appreciate your support.

Apologise to all that attended the Carnival I have been remiss in getting the results to publish with the photos that were taking on my behalf by Anne Butlin, thank you again Anne, so I will make sure that I get them for you on Tuesday for next week’s publication.

However I have picked up some paperwork left for me in my folder and they are the results for Social Bowls. Firstly, the lucky rink winners on Saturday the 7th September 2019 were K Deas and V Stewart and the runners up were F Brassey and R Moulder. On Saturday the 14th September the lucky rink winners were J Wellard and S Hardwich and the runners up were E Blueming and A Armstrong. Which then brings us to Tuesday the 17th September 2019 and the lucky rink winners were M Simmonds, E Mason and T Banks and the runners up were P O’Brien, A Armstrong and J Dewson.

Anyway, that’s all I have this week till I catchup with the rest of my paperwork and photos.

To all who are not well or recovering we send you are best wishes and hope to see you all again soon.

No comments: