Saturday 29 August 2015

NSW Men's Clearance and Membership

Bowls NSW has issued a news release and circular regarding membership.

They have posed the following questions: "Multi membership has gone. So how can I be a member of more than one club? What’s my declared club? What do I have to pay? How will play Pennants next year?"
Click here for the news release and link to the circular from Bowls NSW.

Perhaps someone could clarify the question regarding being a member of more than one club? If I want to be a member of club A and club B and declare club A for association events how do I become a member of club B ? Why? - to show my support for this club and participate and vote as a member at club B. Fees to the association are not applicable for club B membership is my understanding of the new ruling.

No comments: